Global Assignment Set Up
Your assignees have begun to relocate in Mexico, ExpatPoint offers the following packages designed to settle your assignees fast, with less worries, while covering all their settling needs.
The Orientation Tour offers different neighbourhoods and residential areas.
Includes the following:
- Comprehensive introduction to life in the specific city, covering a wide range of topics.
- Orientation tour of local area.
- Help with any problems /queries.
- 6-8hrs of service per day.
- Printed orientation material.
- Native language or English - speaking liaison officer.
Moving to another country is never easy from the moment the decision is made. Furthermore, the process of searching the right house is often a convergence of exciting and nerve-racking emotions.
Understanding this situation, ExpatPoint provides advice and support to find the right place according to your needs and preferences. From one-bedroom apartments to fully furnished houses, our relocation consultants will help you look for that perfect home.Our Services:
- Trough one central point of contact, ExpatPoint makes available to you several real estate solutions.
- We coordinate and negotiate with landlords and managers representing and promoting your interests.
Guarantee for our Services
- We are prepared to react quickly, while we provide proficient solutions enabling you and your family to relocate with simplicity.
- With our comprehensive house search and management programme, we aim to reduce stressful experiences and distractions in your life during the process.
- We perfectly know that every home is unique as the people living there. Hence we perform as scrupulous search to guarantee the best accomplishment of your criteria.
- Guidance to complete all related procedures.
- Bilingual support (if required)
For the expatriate and his family it is important to feel at home as soon as possible, in Expatpoint we offer the necessary support for the settling in to be as simple, quick and uncomplicated as possible.Services:
- Water / electricity / gas / telephone / cable or satellite TV / Internet
- Contracting / buying a cell phone
- Opening a bank account / obtaining a debit card
- Establishing direct billing for services
ExpatPoint provides high quality service and expertise in advising assignees
with information about school options for their children.
We advice assignees on:
- Schools preferred by expatriate families,
- Provide Information on availability,
- Coordinate and visit schools
- Advice with the completion of the registration process
Deal Shopping Tour: Find out amazing savings and quality goods. This tour is specifically tailored for new expats in Mexico.
- Recognize where to buy quality furniture and house goods at a good price
- Find out great deals on electrical household appliances
- Visit the largest wholesale supermarkets and shopping centers.
- Get special discounts in any product you need for your house or personal needs (e.g. curtains, bedding, decorative accessories, rugs or kitchen and bath items).
- Be familiar with gourmet shops and restaurants to buy food from your own country.
- Identify the local grocery stores, restaurants, medical facilities and activities in your neighbourhood
Premium Shopping Tour: A tailored made tour for those shoppers looking for:
- Original designs,
- Brand-name goods and furniture,
- As well as specialty items or needs (e.g. organic, kosher food, etc.).